A neat solution to cover the stepper motor back side providing connector interface, motor wiringprotection and rear shaft (if applicable) protection.
- An aesthetic solution to a common problem
- Connector interface for easy maintenance and setup process
- For a professional looking machine
- Quality made of a durable plastic
- Easily mounts using the motor's existing screw holes (see installation guide for more info)
- Provides IP40 protection
- Suitable for both motors with or without rear shaft.
- Incorporates a sleeve protecting the rear shaft of a motor from interfering with the wiring.
- Comes with pre-drilled centre marks for fast and easy drilling of the mouting holes to suit the motor.
- Each kit contains: 1 motor cover, 4 M3x25 mounting screws, panel mount 4-pin connector and 1 mating cable end 4-pin connector.
NOTE: These covers DO NOT fit 60mm square frame steppers, (387 Oz-in and 570 Oz-In) labelled as "NEMA24" size. A true NEMA23 such as the 269 Oz-In stepper is 2 1/4" square.