Designed for controlling KB electronics KBIC style DC motor controllers as used in Sherline lathes and mills.
*** WARNING ***
The KB Electronics DC speed controller circuit, and other similar speed controllers as found in Asian imported mini lathes and mini mills are at mains voltage potential. This voltage is lethal. Do not attempt to do this conversion if you are not qualified to do so. Confidence is no replacement for qualification! If you feel that this project is beyond your abilities to SAFELY complete, We can install the unit for you. Please contact us for details .
It is also suitable for use with VFDs and other controllers requiring a 0-10Vdc or 0-5Vdc control voltage. The DigiSpeed is designed for use with the Sherline DC motor controller. For other motor Controllers, consider the DigiSpeed-XL or DigiSpeed DC-03 controller.
- Linear DC voltage output (0 -100%).
- Max voltage output is DigiSpeed supply - 1.5V
- Soft Start Voltage Output
- PCB mounted switch for Software or Manual speed control.
- Bi-Colour Indicator LED for DigiSpeed Status
- LED Indicator for Manual Speed control selection.
Output voltage may be controlled by;
- Pulse With Modulation (PWM) signal as supplied by Mach 2 Step/Dir control similar to stepper motor drivers
- Synchronous Serial command interface.
The DigiSpeed Deal Kit also Includes;
- DA-01 MiniDin Breakout Board
- DA-02 MiniDin Male to Male Cable (1.5m)
DigiSpeed-SL User Manual