This is a Geckodrive G540 REV-8 plus a Meanwell 48Vdc 7.3A switching power supply.
The power supply is a perfect match for the G540. Don'y be fooled into purchasing a power supply with a larger current rating. This supply will drive 4 steppers at 3.5A per motor.
The G540 is a complete 4-axis Stepper Drive system which plugs directly into your computer via the parallel port and to your motors through DB9 connectors. It contains four G250 drives, internal breakout board and a hard anodised aluminium case.
G540 Specifications: - Four 10-Microstep motor drives - 0 to 3.5A rated phase current - 18VDC to 50VDC supply voltage
- Mid-band resonance compensation
- Auto standby current (70% current)
- Short-circuit protected
- Optoisolation on all LPT signal pins
- Two 1A at 0 to 50VDC rated outputs
- Four SPST to GND inputs
- FAULT indicator LED,signal to PC
- POWER indicator LED
- I-SET resistor on motor connector
- TRIM adjust for motor smoothness
- Panel mount (5.7” by2.4” hole dim.)
- Anodized aluminum package
- No heatsink needed below 40C ambient
- Easy to service, removable drives
- Modular PCB design with no internal wires
- 10kHz watchdog timer (charge pump)
- Optoisolated analog output for a VFD drive
- Conservative ratings, premium components
- Comes with four backshells and four DB9 solder cup connectors
G540 Manual Rev 8